Write For Us
We’re always looking for guest posters or contributors for I Ate My Way Through. We want the best content covering Australia’s food scene. If you think you have heaps of knowledge and love for writing about food – we want to hear from you!
As a contributor, you are invited to write a minimum of three unique posts per month related to anything to do with food in Australia. The posts will be published under a byline tagging you as the author. You’ll also receive a bio on our website. We encourage bloggers to be creative with their submissions and maintain your unique voice.
Our guidelines are simple:
- You must be the original author of the post.
- The post must not have been published anywhere else.
- Posts must be a minimum 800 words long with a minimum of 3 original images.
- The post must not have monetizing tags or affiliate links embedded in them without our permission.
- The post must not be inflammatory or negatively damaging in any way; only write about eateries or experiences you like and would happily recommend.
To become a contributing blogger, send us three ideas for posts you would write, include links to your past work and tell us why you want to blog for I Ate My Way Through.
For Guest Bloggers:
We welcome one-off collaborations with other food bloggers to share the knowledge and creativity of writing about food. Send us a draft of your post and we’ll contact you if your idea is just want we’re looking for.
Submit your draft/ ideas below!
Due to large submission numbers – we will only contact individuals we would like to proceed with. If you haven’t heard back from us in 3 weeks, you may submit your draft/ idea to another blog.
I Ate My Way Through is one of Australia’s longest running food blogs. We cover all things food from restaurant reviews, food events, recipes and more. We’ll alway bring your next best bite!